For events, clients want to increase the number of attendees every year. This year the bar was set a little higher – it was their 25th Annual event. We rose to the occasion and exceeded expectations. Here are the results:
- Website generated more than 19,000 sessions and nearly 50,000 page views in just 4 weeks
- More than 11,000 visitors to the website over the the festival dates – May 22-24
- Social Media marketing reached more than 198,000 people within 50 mile radius and generated more than 503 attendance confirmations and more than 400 Event Shares
- The multi-media plan for the 25th Annual Umoja Festival was targeted against a variety of micro targets including ethnic groups. The plan generated over one million impressions at a cost of less than 1 cent per impression.
- Estimated event attendance of more than 23,000 over the three day event
Got an event that needs marketing help. Give us a call.
Only one person (hint: Ho Ho Ho) knows the toys kids like, better than the Children’s Museum of Virginia Museum Gift Shop.
Get the City of Portsmouth into a prominent position on the list of cities/locations when people think of moving into and around Hampton Roads.
We developed a cohesive series of TV spots, billboards and website. We’ve been accused of using special filters and stock photos to make the city “look better than it really does.” We’ve found that reality is the best way to get people’s attention.